Profile    Blog    Tagboard    Links
Welcome
Login to blog
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
2.9.09

i wont mention what happened on wednesday,
except this song that accompanied me home.




Unwell - Matchbox 20

All day staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall
All night hearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
Hold on
Feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown
And I don't know why
[Chorus]But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be...me
I'm talking to myself in public
Dodging glances on the train
And I know, I know they've all been talking about me
I can hear them whisper
And it makes me think there must be something wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinking
Somehow I've lost my mind
[Chorus]But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be
I've been talking in my sleep
Pretty soon they'll come to get me
Yeah, they're taking me away
[Chorus]But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be
Yeah, how I used to be
How I used to be
Well, I'm just a little unwell
How I used to be
How I used to be
I'm just a little unwell

01:03

Exits
    YeeLing
    ShiLin
    ShiJie
    Janice
    CMY(NEW!)


Archives
  1. 03.2009
  2. 04.2009
  3. 05.2009
  4. 06.2009
  5. 07.2009
  6. 08.2009
  7. 09.2009
  8. 10.2009
  9. 11.2009
  10. 12.2009
  11. 01.2010
  12. 02.2010
  13. 03.2010
  14. 04.2010
  15. 05.2010
  16. 06.2010
  17. 07.2010
  18. 08.2010
  19. 09.2010
  20. 10.2010
  21. 11.2010
  22. 12.2010
  23. 01.2011
  24. 02.2011
  25. 03.2011
  26. 04.2011
  27. 05.2011
  28. 06.2011
  29. 07.2011
  30. 08.2011
  31. 09.2011
  32. 10.2011
  33. 11.2011
  34. 12.2011
  35. 01.2012
  36. 02.2012

Credits
Host: Blogger
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS 2
Resources: 1
Layout © The Bikini Boy


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

if you can't convince them, confuse them.