Profile    Blog    Tagboard    Links
Welcome
Login to blog
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
18.1.10

i used to rush home.
i used to..
not used to now.
tried to not stay at home.
tried not to..
not trying now.

why you always knew what's on my mind
why you always said i was copycat
why i sang that song
why you sang that song
why we liked each other

it is all coincidence.

Tell me, where can I find rainbows?
Can you return my wish back to me?
Why is the sky still so calm?
All the clouds have amassed above me
Do you have a spare face mask to lend me?
Because I said too much, now it will not eventuate
Maybe time is an antidote
And also the poison I'm taking now
Without seeing your smile, how can I sleep?
Your voice is so close yet I cannot embrace you
The sun will continue orbiting even without the Earth existing
I can walk away from you without a reason
You want to leave, I know that is very easy
You said reliance was the major barrier between us
If you choose to let go but don't remove my love for you
I'll just pretend that I understand in the end

00:48

Exits
    YeeLing
    ShiLin
    ShiJie
    Janice
    CMY(NEW!)


Archives
  1. 03.2009
  2. 04.2009
  3. 05.2009
  4. 06.2009
  5. 07.2009
  6. 08.2009
  7. 09.2009
  8. 10.2009
  9. 11.2009
  10. 12.2009
  11. 01.2010
  12. 02.2010
  13. 03.2010
  14. 04.2010
  15. 05.2010
  16. 06.2010
  17. 07.2010
  18. 08.2010
  19. 09.2010
  20. 10.2010
  21. 11.2010
  22. 12.2010
  23. 01.2011
  24. 02.2011
  25. 03.2011
  26. 04.2011
  27. 05.2011
  28. 06.2011
  29. 07.2011
  30. 08.2011
  31. 09.2011
  32. 10.2011
  33. 11.2011
  34. 12.2011
  35. 01.2012
  36. 02.2012

Credits
Host: Blogger
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS 2
Resources: 1
Layout © The Bikini Boy


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

if you can't convince them, confuse them.