Profile    Blog    Tagboard    Links
Welcome
Login to blog
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
8.3.10

Finally i saw a pasar malam on my way to school.
I went back school just to borrow a book.
Many things were running through my mind, it just keep thinking.
Alighted and got to the food area, looked at the food.
There were many food, but i just didnt feel like having any.
I ordered a cheese toufu.
I gave the person 10 dollars and i took the toufu.
I went off to take a look at the malay stores.
After that i heard someone shouted "shuai ge".
I turned around and realised that the sound came from the store.
I checked my wallet. There were no small change.
I realised i forgot to take my money.
So i walked back and he said "hai ya ni pao dao na li qu?"
I apologised and took the money.
Lucky no friends were around to witness this.
I made my way back home slowly.
Stared into people's faces, i don't remember me having an expression.
Got home, feeling very tired.
Seems like my appetite is finally gone.

20:32

Exits
    YeeLing
    ShiLin
    ShiJie
    Janice
    CMY(NEW!)


Archives
  1. 03.2009
  2. 04.2009
  3. 05.2009
  4. 06.2009
  5. 07.2009
  6. 08.2009
  7. 09.2009
  8. 10.2009
  9. 11.2009
  10. 12.2009
  11. 01.2010
  12. 02.2010
  13. 03.2010
  14. 04.2010
  15. 05.2010
  16. 06.2010
  17. 07.2010
  18. 08.2010
  19. 09.2010
  20. 10.2010
  21. 11.2010
  22. 12.2010
  23. 01.2011
  24. 02.2011
  25. 03.2011
  26. 04.2011
  27. 05.2011
  28. 06.2011
  29. 07.2011
  30. 08.2011
  31. 09.2011
  32. 10.2011
  33. 11.2011
  34. 12.2011
  35. 01.2012
  36. 02.2012

Credits
Host: Blogger
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS 2
Resources: 1
Layout © The Bikini Boy


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

if you can't convince them, confuse them.