Profile    Blog    Tagboard    Links
Welcome
Login to blog
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
15.3.10

Turn around,
Turn around and fix your eye in my direction so there is a connection.
I can't speak,
I can't make a sound to somehow capture your attention
I'm staring at perfection.

Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are.

You call me a stranger, you say I'm a danger,
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight.
I'm broke and abandoned you are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight.

I'm confident,
But I can't pretend I wasn't terrified to meet you.
I knew you could see right through me
I saw my life flash right before my very eyes
And I knew just what we'd turn into
I was hoping that you could see

Take a look at me so you can see...

You call me a stranger, you say I'm a danger,
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight.
I'm broke and abandoned you are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight.

You are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight.

Take a look at me so you can see
How beautiful you are... (x4)

Your beauty seems so far away
I'd have to write a thousand songs
To make you comprehend how beautiful you are.
I know that I can't make you stay
But I would give my final breath
To make you understand how beautiful you are.
Understand how beautiful you are.

You call me a stranger, you say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight.
I'm broke and abandoned you are an angel
Making all my dreams come true tonight.

You call me a stranger...
You say I'm a danger...
You call me a stranger...

01:11

Exits
    YeeLing
    ShiLin
    ShiJie
    Janice
    CMY(NEW!)


Archives
  1. 03.2009
  2. 04.2009
  3. 05.2009
  4. 06.2009
  5. 07.2009
  6. 08.2009
  7. 09.2009
  8. 10.2009
  9. 11.2009
  10. 12.2009
  11. 01.2010
  12. 02.2010
  13. 03.2010
  14. 04.2010
  15. 05.2010
  16. 06.2010
  17. 07.2010
  18. 08.2010
  19. 09.2010
  20. 10.2010
  21. 11.2010
  22. 12.2010
  23. 01.2011
  24. 02.2011
  25. 03.2011
  26. 04.2011
  27. 05.2011
  28. 06.2011
  29. 07.2011
  30. 08.2011
  31. 09.2011
  32. 10.2011
  33. 11.2011
  34. 12.2011
  35. 01.2012
  36. 02.2012

Credits
Host: Blogger
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS 2
Resources: 1
Layout © The Bikini Boy


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

if you can't convince them, confuse them.