Profile    Blog    Tagboard    Links
Welcome
Login to blog
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
28.4.10

Covered up in tears, my paper is just 23 hours away.

You should be very happy that I am like this now.
That's what you wanted right?
Alright, that will be what I am just going to give you.
If that is not enough, I am here. Come and hurt me more if you wish okay?

Failing exams is my own problem.
Feeling sad and stuff is my own problem.
Be it happy or sad you are with your friends, your work, your boyfriend is none of my concern.
Me alive or dead also none of your concern.

Make this the last time you do something that ruin my life.
Please go.

I wish that all my friends would also stop looking for me.
Please.
Thanks.

14:31

Exits
    YeeLing
    ShiLin
    ShiJie
    Janice
    CMY(NEW!)


Archives
  1. 03.2009
  2. 04.2009
  3. 05.2009
  4. 06.2009
  5. 07.2009
  6. 08.2009
  7. 09.2009
  8. 10.2009
  9. 11.2009
  10. 12.2009
  11. 01.2010
  12. 02.2010
  13. 03.2010
  14. 04.2010
  15. 05.2010
  16. 06.2010
  17. 07.2010
  18. 08.2010
  19. 09.2010
  20. 10.2010
  21. 11.2010
  22. 12.2010
  23. 01.2011
  24. 02.2011
  25. 03.2011
  26. 04.2011
  27. 05.2011
  28. 06.2011
  29. 07.2011
  30. 08.2011
  31. 09.2011
  32. 10.2011
  33. 11.2011
  34. 12.2011
  35. 01.2012
  36. 02.2012

Credits
Host: Blogger
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS 2
Resources: 1
Layout © The Bikini Boy


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

if you can't convince them, confuse them.