|
|
| Profile Blog Tagboard Links |
|
Welcome
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
3.5.10
The day after tomorrow would be my last paper. This song is for the person whom planted a smile roughly about 7 months ago. If you asked me what might happen after tomorrow, I would give you a smile. Nobody knows what will happen, silly. Actually in my mind I have already decided, I beieve I can and I will give you all the warmth till my last beat. I will shelter you from all weather. You will never know your hand gives me all the warm that connects to my smile. You liked to say I'm silly, I'm stupid and boring. I may not be good with words or expressing myself, But I believe the feeling I gave is never a bit less. My sincerity is never a bit less. For I would give you the warmth like lil emp's body heat. And you will notice that keeping me inside warms your heart. Song - 明天過後 Kenji Translation by - Lws, K.
00:21
Exits
Archives
Credits
if you can't convince them, confuse them. |