|
|
| Profile Blog Tagboard Links |
|
Welcome
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
7.5.10
Searching for answers. A lil A lil You eaten? You eaten? Eating now Eating now Eating now Eating now Eating now Eating now Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Eating now Eating now Eating now Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Shi Lin's crepe Eating now Eating now Eating now Go study. ...dardar... I really don't like it when you say such things. You know I really think you should prioritise. Even if we lose touch, I'll want the best for you... Rest early tonight. Silly Good Luck later? *smiles* Really? What time you'll be home? Dunno send or don't send Ordered food for you. Will reached your place between 5 to 6pm. Wanted to delay the delivery time but they said that's the latest slot. Popiah Day! [image] [image] Then you're gone.
10:18
Exits
Archives
Credits
if you can't convince them, confuse them. |