Profile    Blog    Tagboard    Links
Welcome
Login to blog
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
6.6.10



Went to shop for my clothes for my interview on friday.
Bought a shirt and a pair of shoes.
Went for my first interview for a full time position.
It was said to be events and exhibition that I would be dealing with.
When I got there, I was interviewed by the managing director himself.
He said I would be doing direct sales in roadshows for probably a year before I could be a team manager and progress from there.
Sounds pretty decent to me.
And after the interview he told me he would get the girls to contact me for the last round of interview within 3 days.
As I headed back home, I was approached by the alliance companies.
First I met this HSBC guy.
He started off asking me if I would be interested to sign up for a credit card.
Before he could continue, my curious mind told me he could be one of us, so I asked him..
He told me a fair bit about the companies doing various campaigns and the likelyhood of what I may end up with.
Looking at his shagged and tired face, he told me he has been there for almost a year and he would be appointed as team manager in the coming rally.
I could really see how hard he fought.
He asked me to abandon my job offer and join his team. He took my contacts and told me that he would get his HR to call me soon, on monday.
I agreed to his request to dropby for a round of interview before I make my decision.
Continuing my path home, I met this young lady.
She asked me to spare her a couple of minutes to ask me a few questions.
So i slowed down and listened to her.
She was from the same company as the previous guy.
But she was looking for kind souls to sign up for charity.
she couldn't stop talking. So i guess i'll just have to listen and wait.
After she finished I told her I might be her collegeue.
So she started telling me her path.
She mentioned some didn't get to choose what they wanted to do.
She was 19.
She had made decsions to go back to studies.
After a fine chatting session I had with her she said..
"look at my guys they are all working so hard"..
She turned around seeing all of them sitting down on the bench beside.
I smiled.
Then she explained to me that she was the team IC and they were waiting for her for a short debrief before they go for their breaktime and back for their second shift of work.
So I told her I shouldn't delay their time. I asked her to quickly go back and not let everyone wait for us. She quickly asked for my number and told me that she would ask her HR to contact me to go for an interview probably on wednesday just to have a feel of what it is like to work under the charity branch.

Paya Lebar, Boat Quay and Chinatown. Those were the three HQs.
All wanting to collect me.
Sigh, what should I do next.

05:52

Exits
    YeeLing
    ShiLin
    ShiJie
    Janice
    CMY(NEW!)


Archives
  1. 03.2009
  2. 04.2009
  3. 05.2009
  4. 06.2009
  5. 07.2009
  6. 08.2009
  7. 09.2009
  8. 10.2009
  9. 11.2009
  10. 12.2009
  11. 01.2010
  12. 02.2010
  13. 03.2010
  14. 04.2010
  15. 05.2010
  16. 06.2010
  17. 07.2010
  18. 08.2010
  19. 09.2010
  20. 10.2010
  21. 11.2010
  22. 12.2010
  23. 01.2011
  24. 02.2011
  25. 03.2011
  26. 04.2011
  27. 05.2011
  28. 06.2011
  29. 07.2011
  30. 08.2011
  31. 09.2011
  32. 10.2011
  33. 11.2011
  34. 12.2011
  35. 01.2012
  36. 02.2012

Credits
Host: Blogger
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS 2
Resources: 1
Layout © The Bikini Boy


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

if you can't convince them, confuse them.