|
|
| Profile Blog Tagboard Links |
|
Welcome
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
30.3.11
![]() It's like a pyramid I'll never walk out of. Recently I'm experiencing Deja'vu. It's a feeling that comes to you? Nope. Is it something you imagined comes in your mind of sight? Nope. It's a scene that appears right in your eyes. Something like a flash. If I could state examples, one might be the 4d we bought. I saw her telling me we strike. Nope? Or did I? I saw my maple eq turn epic stats just before I threw my 2nd cube. I saw that bone dropped just before it dropped. I am not liking any of this. It may seem luck on the lid. But I really don't know what's coming. What could be your final destination..?
07:43
Exits
Archives
Credits
if you can't convince them, confuse them. |