Profile    Blog    Tagboard    Links
Welcome
Login to blog
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
16.3.11




What have you done today? For me, it's nothing much. I stayed at home to rest and played games (relaxing on my off day), and went to pay a house visit to my friend whom was critically ill. We accompanied him to chit chat the whole evening. It was pretty much like a catchup for us. We all knew his condition. Just hoped he'll stay cheerful while fighting his misfortune. My way back home I was all eared to a family story of this senior I had. It was as if I'm reading a storybook imagining the scenes and characters inside, I would say. Now I'm back in bed thinking things that happened in the day. Life is so different now. I'm awaiting each day that comes. Time is yet so packed. Wish I could have more time. Wish I could have more sleep. Starting to miss those days where I could laze in bed, sleep, spend a day shopping, watching movies, hanging out or meeting friends, sun tanning, jogging in midnight, suppering, and lots more. Well, I'm still enjoying life as it is! You'll never gain until you had lost. Let's hope for the best then!

04:22

Exits
    YeeLing
    ShiLin
    ShiJie
    Janice
    CMY(NEW!)


Archives
  1. 03.2009
  2. 04.2009
  3. 05.2009
  4. 06.2009
  5. 07.2009
  6. 08.2009
  7. 09.2009
  8. 10.2009
  9. 11.2009
  10. 12.2009
  11. 01.2010
  12. 02.2010
  13. 03.2010
  14. 04.2010
  15. 05.2010
  16. 06.2010
  17. 07.2010
  18. 08.2010
  19. 09.2010
  20. 10.2010
  21. 11.2010
  22. 12.2010
  23. 01.2011
  24. 02.2011
  25. 03.2011
  26. 04.2011
  27. 05.2011
  28. 06.2011
  29. 07.2011
  30. 08.2011
  31. 09.2011
  32. 10.2011
  33. 11.2011
  34. 12.2011
  35. 01.2012
  36. 02.2012

Credits
Host: Blogger
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS 2
Resources: 1
Layout © The Bikini Boy


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

if you can't convince them, confuse them.