|
|
| Profile Blog Tagboard Links |
|
Welcome
Yours Truly
Who am I? You sure you wanna know?
6.6.11
It's another night I would rest my tired body against the bed with drizzling rain outside those windows. It came to my mind once again if I should continue blogging. It seemed to be like it's intended readers are no longer clicking on to this page. And if I didn't give you this web, you shouldn't be reading any further. I didn't expect our lifes to end up into this. Of course I wouldn't be trying to make any changes. It seemed that I lost hope for a very long time. The only hope I'm left with is, a someone or something that I will meet, that will make me have faith in hope once again. Good night people. Good night.
04:13
Exits
Archives
Credits
if you can't convince them, confuse them. |